Lawyers Working to Reduce the Number of Surgical Errors in Ohio
Lancione & Lancione, PLL, is one of Ohio's leading medical malpractice law firms. We have three generations of attorneys who have substantial experience and a record of success in cases involving negligent medical treatment and serious surgical errors, such as:
- Mistakes during eye surgery
- Nerve damage during plastic surgery
- Nicked bowel, bladder, bile duct or blood vessel during surgery
- Errors during laparoscopic surgery, including gastric bypass surgery and hysterectomy
- Errors during Caesarian section
- Errors during radiosurgery (radiation surgery or stereotactic external beam irradiation) resulting is severe burns
- Surgical implements — sponges, retractors, needles, hemostats, etc. — left in the patient
- Wrong surgery performed due to poor communication
- Fires on, or in, patients caused by the use of an electrocautery machine in an oxygen-saturated environment
In any complex surgical procedure, a negative outcome is not necessarily an indication of medical malpractice. At Lancione & Lancione, our attorneys recognize that a surgical error does not always give rise to a legal claim for monetary damages. If, however, you were the victim of medical malpractice, we will fight for your recovery.
Contact Lancione & Lancione for Answers and Guidance Today
If you suffered serious injury or the loss of a loved one due to a surgical error, your interests may best be served by having an honest and informative consultation with an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.
We invite you to call our Cleveland offices at 866-744-1330 or contact us online at any time. Lancione & Lancione is proud to serve clients in Columbus, Cincinnati, Akron, Youngstown and throughout the State of Ohio.
Connect with John A. Lancione on Google+