If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a pedestrian accident, you deserve the best legal representation. You need an attorney who will be committed to your cause, who will provide one-on-one care, and who will stop at nothing to achieve the results you need. We at The Lancione Law Firm can provide that level of counsel. The Lancione family has been serving Cleveland's injured for 80 years, across 3 generations. Our experience and reputation in this field are unparalleled.
Pedestrians are at risk of sustaining severe trauma if struck by a motor vehicle. Resulting injuries can completely change the course of a victim’s life. Some pedestrian accidents are fatal. Injured pedestrians and their families have the opportunity to seek justice and hold at-fault drivers or other parties accountable for their wrongdoing, and Cleveland pedestrian accident attorney John A. Lancione is here to accomplish this.
To find out how you can pursue a claim and recover compensation, call (440) 220-4439. We are ready to answer your questions and help you take the right steps toward justice.
Protecting Yourself as a Pedestrian
As a pedestrian, there are a few steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Only cross streets at marked crosswalks or intersections, if possible.
- Always obey pedestrian signals, such as WALK/DON’T WALK signs.
- Look left, right, and then left again before crossing – even if you have a WALK signal.
- Be careful to watch for turning vehicles.
- Even if you are crossing lawfully, never assume that a driver can see you. Always be aware.
- If you’re walking at night, wear reflective clothing and carry a flashlight. Make sure you’re visible.
- In parking lots and when walking behind cars in driveways, listen for motor sounds and watch for backup lights. Take caution whenever you walk behind a vehicle.
- Do not wear headphones or talk on the phone while crossing a street or parking lot.
Unfortunately, even when we are careful, another person’s carelessness can cause us harm. If you were injured through no fault of your own, The Lancione Law Firm can help. Put our third-generation Cleveland pedestrian accident lawyer on your side and rest assured that we will seek the fair and complete compensation you need.
Contact us online or call (440) 220-4439 today to arrange your free consultation.