Holding Negligent Medical Professionals Accountable
Every medical professional has an obligation to provide patients with a standard level of care. This standard is based upon the professional’s training and education, as well as the tools at hand. Any deviation from standard treatment or care – when a patient is subsequently injured – may be considered malpractice. A patient who has suffered such harm may be able to bring a civil lawsuit against the doctor or facility that provided substandard care. The family of a patient who has lost his or her life due to medical malpractice may do the same.
At The Lancione Law Firm, we know how an act of malpractice can tremendously affect a patient and his or her family. Cleveland medical malpractice lawyer John A. Lancione fights to help patients who have already been injured, at the same time working to expose wrongdoing and thus improve the standard of care for others.
A third-generation attorney with 30 years of legal experience, John Lancione leads our team to victory in the most complex malpractice cases, including:
- Anesthesia errors: Anesthesia can cause disastrous injuries to patients if administered negligently.
- Misdiagnosis: Doctors should not deviate from the standard of care and incorrectly diagnose or fail to diagnose illnesses.
- Nursing malpractice: When nurses behave negligently, they can end up harming the patients they are meant to help.
- Surgical errors: Even a minor surgical mistake can cause permanent injury or wrongful death. Negligent surgeons must be held accountable.
- Emergency room mistakes: In moments of crisis, medical professionals must still adhere to an established standard of care.
- Prescription errors: We can seek compensation if a health care professional prescribed the wrong medication or dosage.
You Can Recover Compensation For Your Injuries Or Loss
The thought of recovering monetary damages after a serious injury or the loss of a loved one may seem as though it is simply not enough to make up for what you have experienced. This is true. It can, however, help you and your family face a more stable future. John Lancione can help you recover the financial compensation that can cover your medical bills, pay for lost earnings, and even cover future medical care, loss of future wages, and emotional trauma. You can hold the doctor, nurse or medical facility accountable while getting the means to begin making your life whole again.