Get Help When OB/GYNs Provide Substandard Care
Attentive and proper care is absolutely crucial during and after pregnancy — for the health of mother and baby. When proper care is not administered, serious problems can arise. This can occur during pregnancy, during labor and delivery, or in the moments, hours and days after a baby is born. A medical professional’s carelessness or wrongdoing can cause catastrophic injuries or even death. There are few cases as tragic as those involving preventable injuries caused by malpractice in obstetrics or gynecology.
At The Lancione Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping families in Cleveland who have experienced harm as a result of OB/GYN malpractice. This is a crucial focus of our firm, and we are passionate about pursuing justice for those who have already been injured as well as improving the standard of care for future patients.
What Types Of OB/GYN Cases Do We Handle?
The Lancione Law Firm takes on complex birth injury cases involving:
- Diagnostic errors related to cervical cancer, tubal pregnancy and other serious conditions
- Failure to diagnose or treat preeclampsia
- Failure to diagnose or treat maternal diabetes
- Gynecological surgical errors and malpractice
- Negligent post-operative care after hysterectomy, C-section or any other major surgery
- Mismanagement of shoulder dystocia or other childbirth complications
- Failure to recommend a C-section
- Delayed C-section
- Medication errors during pregnancy, during labor or delivery, or after birth
- Negligent care of a mother after vaginal delivery
- Forceps and vacuum extractor injuries
Professionals in the fields of obstetrics and gynecology have a duty to provide a standard level of care to their patients, no matter the circumstances that may arise. By involving our firm, you have the opportunity to seek the answers and accountability that can bring you peace of mind and a more stable future.
Seek Answers And Accountability
Discuss your case with our attorney, and we can evaluate your case and provide the answers you seek. We handle OB/GYN malpractice cases for clients across Cleveland and are ready to provide the experienced counsel you need. Contact us today at 440-571-6862 or send us an email.