Attentive and proper care is absolutely crucial during and after pregnancy – for the health of mother and baby. When proper care is not administered, serious problems can arise. This can occur during pregnancy, during labor and delivery, or in the moments, hours, and days after a baby is born. A medical professional’s carelessness or wrongdoing can cause catastrophic injuries or even death.
There are few cases as tragic as those involving preventable injuries caused by malpractice in obstetrics or gynecology. At The Lancione Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping families in Ohio who have experienced harm as a result of OB/GYN malpractice. This is a crucial focus of our firm, and we are passionate about pursuing justice for those who have already been injured as well as improving the standard of care for future patients.
To find out how we can help you, give us a call at (440) 220-4439 to schedule a free case review.
Types of OB/GYN Cases We Handle
Ohio OB/GYN malpractice lawyer John A. Lancione takes on cases involving:
- Diagnostic errors related to cervical cancer, tubal pregnancy, and other serious conditions
- Failure to diagnose or treat preeclampsia
- Failure to diagnose or treat maternal diabetes
- Gynecological surgical errors and malpractice
- Negligent post-operative care after hysterectomy, C-section, or other major surgery
- Mismanagement of shoulder dystocia or other childbirth complications
- Failure to recommend a C-section
- Delayed C-section
- Medication errors during pregnancy, during labor or delivery, or after birth
- Negligent care of a mother after vaginal delivery
- Forceps and vacuum extractor injuries
Seek Answers & Accountability
Professionals in the fields of obstetrics and gynecology have a duty to provide a standard level of care to their patients, no matter the circumstances that may arise. By involving our firm, you have the opportunity to seek the answers and accountability that can bring you peace of mind and a more stable future.
Contact The Lancione Law Firm today at (440) 220-4439. We handle OB/GYN malpractice cases for clients across Ohio and are ready to provide the experienced counsel you need.